To-Do DeskList is a simple todo list software that is powerful in its simplicity and effectiveness. Its development was inspired by real situations at work or home when new small to-dos or thoughts come to mind while working and it is not efficient to store them into a complex to-do list software.
There are several ways how to handle them though – write them on paper, store them for example in notepad or forget them after a few seconds. Since non of these methods is too efficient To-Do DeskList was made to help with storing such tasks and thoughts into a well-arranged and well designed to-do list in a way as simple and fast as possible.
As such, To-Do DeskList aims to provide a fast and effective way to store your to-dos when you don’t want or don’t need to store them in a complex hierarchical structure and you prefer simplicity over thinking about how you should categorize your tasks etc. Often when such task doesn’t take more than a few words to write down, you can avoid opening a complex to-do list software altogether. For these situations To-Do DeskList was made.
- Simple, nice looking and easy-to-use interface
- To-Do Notes placed directly on your desktop
- Assigning priority levels to to-dos
- All to-dos can have a reminder to a specific date and time
- Hotkeys for adding a new to-do and displaying all to-do notes in front of other windows
- Sorting To-Do Notes by priority or by date
- Well-arranged to-do list on your desktop instead of a complex structure
Download this Free shared to-do list