Another gem! Altaro’s Oops!Backup is a time machine backup for windows that helps save any type of files and recovers the documents from different versions at any point in time. Through using the Oops Backup software, seamless backup strategy with Altaro’s is helpful with Reverse Delta. The Reverse Delta automatically scans documents and other files for any newer versions to save. Revert to the changes at any point in time with the automatic saving feature of Altaro’s Oops Backup software.
- Very Fast & Reliable BackupWith Oops!Backup you can rest assured that your data is protected every time you make a change – without slowing down your PC.
- Fully Automatic – Never Forget to Back Up AnymoreDetects file changes automatically and versions and backs up the files for you.
- Fantastically Easy to Use with BackInTime TechnologyOops!Backup has been designed from the ground up to be easy and a pleasure to use.
- Double-Protection with Backup Drive RedundancyAutomatically keep a double-backup to protect against theft, fire or losing of your backup drive.
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP) for Best ProtectionHighly tuned file-change-detection technology makes sure that you are protected at all times.
- Back up directly to a UNC pathBacking up to a server or NAS using UNC paths makes it easy to protect computers when on a network.
- Automatic Backup on Connect with Plug & Protect™ – for Laptop UsersAutomatically initiates a backup when once the backup drive is connected to the computer.
- Save Space – Only back up sections of files that changed using ReverseDelta™ TechnologyUsing its ReverseDelta™ incremental technology, Oops!Backup will only back up the actual changes you make to a file – without needing to back up the whole file again every time you make a change.
- Back up to NAS, Network Drive & USBChoose the locations where you want to back up to; offices can choose to backup to their server or NAS drive.
ReverseDelta is technology developed by Altaro Software that enables Oops!Backup to only save the changes between each version of a changed file, rather than backing up the whole file every time it changes. This means that keeping multiple backup versions will require less space on your backup drive.
In cooperation with Altaro (sponsor of this giveaway), we can offer 20 licenses of Altaro’s Oops!Backup, worth € 29.
To get the chance to win:
1 – submit a comment to this post with a valid email address (will be used to send the license)
2 – (optional) follow us on twitter or facebook.
We would be happy if you could share this giveaway. Thank you.
Winners will be selected using random.org
GIVEAWAY ENDED. WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. THANK YOU.