DxO Optics Pro is a true digital photo lab for automatically improving the quality of RAW or JPEG images: optical and geometric corrections, optimized exposure, color control, RAW conversion, noise removal, detail enhancement, etc.Whether you want to let the software automatically improve hundreds of images, or prefer to manually define the settings for each of them, DxO Optics Pro has the flexibility to provide you with unmatched image quality and productivity.
What DxO Optics Pro does for your images
● If you have shot Raw, DxO Optics Pro processes your photos using the best converter ever designed; when transforming the raw sensor data (the “demosaicing” process, among others), this converter is virtually free from artifacts;
● DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects all five optical distortions (geometric distortion, vignetting, chromatic aberration – both longitudinal and lateral – and lens softness), thanks to the high-level measurement database that our labs have been building up for years;
● DxO Optics Pro finely corrects the exposure of your photo, with an automatic adjustment (Raw images only) to keep highlights from ‘burning out’, and even recovery of some partially burnt-out highlights.
● Thanks to the measurements made in our labs on each camera body, DxO Optics Pro has the best de-noising process available, letting you shoot Raw or JPEG photos at speeds as high as ISO 100,000.
● DxO Optics Pro offers a unique automatic correction of contrast and lighting in shadows, equivalent to a fill-in flash, to radically improve any high-contrast or backlit picture.
● DxO Optics Pro offers an unrivaled option to change the color rendering of your photo, as if it had been shot by another camera, or on a particular film.
● DxO Optics Pro offers an exclusive correction tool for wide angle shots, which corrects deformation of faces and bodies by using non-conventional (cylindrical or spherical) perspective methods.
● All the above corrections and features are automatic, while letting you fine-tune their settings to adapt them to your taste (apart from the last correction mentioned above, perspective correction, which is semi-automatic).
Category: Giveaways and contests