NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit is a sophisticated low-level system analysis tool whose main goal is to detect the presence of malware and rootkits. Hidden processes, hidden drivers, stealth DLL modules, code hooks etc. are just a few of the objects which can be detected in user space and system memory.
NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit is a must-have for anyone seeking true 32-bit Windows NT kernel security and system threat analysis. The vast detection range of industry standard rootkits is truly amazing especially without compromising system stability even in the most hostile, malware-plagued environments.
Thay also offer a free edition of our product, with some limitations in the features (view the comparison table above), that can be downloaded at the bottom of this page, the license is free for personal use only, and is not for business or commercial use.
NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit is compatible with the following 32-bit Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (OS): Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7
KEY FEATURES PRO:
- Quick Report Scan (Easy Mode)
- Detect SSDT & Shadow SDT Hooks
- Detect Interrupt Descriptor Table (IDT) Hooks
- Detect SYSENTER Handler Hooks
- Detect Stealth IRP Hooks
- Analyze Master Boot Record (MBR)
- Detect Kernel Callbacks
- Detect Kernel-Mode & User-Mode Hooks
- Detect Hidden Drivers + Hardcore Scan
- Detect Hidden Processes
- Smart Process Termination + Delete File
- Processes Behavioral Analysis
- Detect Windows Message Hooks
- Detect Global Descriptor Tables (GDT) Hooks
- Detect WinEvent Hooks
- Hidden Modules TAB
- Hosts File Manager
- Timed Remote Report + Send Log to Email
- Upload File via FTP
- Autorun.inf Manager
- Registry Startups Manager
- Browser Helper Objects Manager
- AppInit_DLLs Manager
To get the chance to win:
1 – submit a comment to this post with a valid email address (will be used to send the license) and subscribe to our Feeds
2 – (optional but very appreciated) follow us on twitter or facebook.
We would be happy if you could share this giveaway. Thank you.
Subscribe to our feeds NOW and you will get our cool giveaways and contests as soon as we publish them!
Winners will be selected using random.org