Create professional looking and secure PDF documents from hundreds of Windows applications.
A simple to use interface with value added features you’ll need, like batch conversion, watermarking, PDF merging and splitting & more.
- Create a blank one page PDF file and open it for editing with Sonic PDF Creator.
- Open an existing PDF file for editing.
- Open a PDF file from the file folder using the “open” or “open with” context menu.
- Dragging a PDF file and dropping it into the Sonic PDF Creator program window will open the file in Sonic PDF.
- Sonic PDF Creator supports opening and editing multiples PDF files at the same time.
- Edit and save PDF documents using Sonic PDF Creator.
- Create a new email using the active document as an attachment.
- Print your PDF document out on a printer before or after editing.
- Insert pages into the active PDF document.
- Delete selected pages from the active PDF document.
- For the selected PDF pages, rotate them 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Change the original paper size of the selected PDF pages in the active PDF document.
- Change the size of the PDF content in the active document.
- Crop pages by adjusting the margins of selected pages in the active PDF document.
- Add text or information, such as date, time, page numbers, bates number or the filename of the document, in the top or bottom margins of the active PDF document.
- Stamp text on the active PDF document.
- Stamp an image on the active PDF document.
- Overlap several PDF pages onto one PDF page.
- Create a new file or several new files using pages from the active PDF document.
- Merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF file.
- Attach a PDF file into the active document as an attachment.
- Add bookmarks to the PDF document.
- Re-arrange pages to make compact 2-up, double-sided booklets.
- Combine multiple PDF pages onto a single sheet.
- Set passwords on the active PDF document to protect the document from being opened or modified.
- Modify title, subject, author, and keywords for the active document.
- Enjoy one click PDF creation from your MS Office applications.
- Sonic PDF Creator has a unique user interface that lets you be sure what type of PDF documents you are creating, either regular or secure PDF.
- A variety of PDF compression options, including text and color images, to make your PDF documents extra compact for easy sharing.
- Add watermarks to your PDFs for branding purposes.
- Batch creation capabilities into PDF from a variety of formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF, HTML and a variety of image formats.
- Split by page – split the output PDF file into some files, 1 page per file.
- Stitch two adjacent PDF pages into one page.
- Font/Color and Display options.
- PDF to Text extraction capabilities.
- Create PDF from over 300 Windows applications
Category: Giveaways and contests