Whether you need to access a document you have stored on a remote server, synchronize data between a Mac, Windows or Linux device, share important business documents with your clients, or just rest easy knowing all of your data is safely, securely, and automatically backed up – SpiderOak’s free online backup, online sync and online sharing solution can handle all your needs!
More Than Online Backup
- Automatic backup of any additions or changes to your backup set
- Securely synchronize folders across multiple computers and operating systems using our free online sync
- Discretely share selected folders with friends, family, colleagues, and clients
- Easily access all of your data from any device within your SpiderOak network or on the web
- Privately store data on your SpiderOak network
- Backup desktops, laptops, servers and network drives with one online service
- For a more in depth look into each service: click here
10-15 Times Faster Data Upload
- Greatly reduce backup & sync time through comprehensive compression and advanced de-duplication (saving you time)
- You are only charged for the compressed de-duplicated data amount (saving you money)
Mac, Windows & Linux Compatible Online Backup and Sync
- Complete cross-platform support – one consolidated online backup account
- Backup data from different devices, external hard-drives, network drives, USB keys, and other forms of removable media in your SpiderOak network
- You only pay for the amount of data after compression and de-duplication – Backup more data cheaper!
Consolidated Online Storage
- Centralize ALL your data across all platforms and devices
- Simple interface allows for access to all every file stored within your SpiderOak network
- No more need to pay for and manage several online backup accounts
Save all your Historical Versions
- Storage of complete version history of every file – accessible by date-stamp – just in case you accidentally save over a file or would like to go back in time
- Deleted files stored in the ‘Recycle’ bin just in case an accidental deletion occurs
- Due to de-duplication, the work of retaining historical versions is done quickly and effectively
Complete Privacy Guaranteed
- SpiderOak never stores or knows a user’s password or the plaintext encryption keys which means not even SpiderOak employees can access the data
- Our zero-knowledge privacy approach means we can never betray the trust of our users
- SpiderOak online backup always protects your data even if your network connection times out or the power goes down during a backup
- All infrastructure components designed and maintained in-house – eliminating vulnerabilities caused by 3rd party involvement
- Multiple redundancy strategies which include point-in-time recover to protect against human error or accidental deletions
- Constant automated stress testing and verification system that continually monitors production server operation to ensure immediate detection of possible malfunctions
- For more information on our storage infrastructure, please click here.
- To see how we display the progress and security of our online backup process: click here
To get the chance to win:
1 – submit a comment to this post with a valid email address (will be used to send the license) and subscribe to our Feeds
2 – (optional but very appreciated) follow us on twitter or facebook.
We would be happy if you could share this giveaway. Thank you.
Subscribe to our feeds NOW and you will get our cool giveaways and contests as soon as we publish them!
Winners will be selected using random.org
GIVEAWAY ENDED. WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. THANK YOU.