If you ever forgot a birthday, a password or a phone number, you’ve been lost in reminders, this is the program for you. TotalReminder gives you a single place to keep contacts, events, passwords, logs, schedule application launch or regular web page visits – all these in an user friendly, resource efficient application, now with optional online storage.
TotalReminder is fully functional, without any limitation and no built-in time limit, though you are allowed to test it for 40 days. In the trial period there will be some registration reminders. Data you enter in database is not affected by the trial / registered mode.
Needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and Microsoft SqlServer Compact edition 3.5 (will try to install it for you if missing)
- Contact manager (aka. address book): keep usual information about your contacts; can search your contact list by name, phone, email; deactivate rarely used contacts you don’t want to delete.
- Calendar – it’s a month calendar and another way to view events (and schedules if activate this option)
- Events manager: you can set alerts using a variety of intervals, when the event is due a pop-up window will notify you and gives you the possibility to snooze the alarm.
- Scheduler: applying the same period rules you can start applications installed on your computer, open documents or web pages.
- Log keeper: you can take notes of events you want to remember, search for notes based on contents and/or date recorded
- Notes: a notepad for auto-saved text, a quick reminder for various stuff
- Password manager: the only password you have to remember is the master password used to encrypt all other secrets.
- Online storage: you can have an online copy of your data as a backup or as an easy way to keep databases synchronized.
- Online check for program updates
- Import data: TotalReminder can import contacts and events from a variety of sources.
- Data synchronization: a powerful synchronization of data between TotalReminders installed on different computers
Backup and restore your data
- For every item (contact, event, …) the creation date and the time of last modifications is kept and it’s visible in the respective edit pages.
- Added tools: stopwatch, countdown timer, date-time calculator, name-days manager, sunrise-sunset (and some additional) information for a huge number of locations around the globe, idle processing
From the tray icon you can open a simple 4 to 12-month calendar (without TotalReminder alarms) just to avoid searching for a printed one.
- Communicator: a separate application using TotalReminder’s contacts to send emails with attachments or print snail-mails
- ContactImporter: a Windows Mobile application to synchronize contacts with your phone (needs .NET Compact Framework 2.0 or above)
In cooperation with Brain2CPU (sponsor of this giveaway), we can offer 5 licenses! of TotalReminder 4.3 worth EUR 14.00 each.
To get the chance to win:
1 – submit a comment to this post with a valid email address (will be used to send the license) and subscribe to our Feeds
2 – (optional but very appreciated) follow us on twitter or facebook.
We would be happy if you could share this giveaway. Thank you.
Subscribe to our feeds NOW and you will get our cool giveaways and contests as soon as we publish them!
Winners will be selected using random.org
GIVEAWAY ENDED. WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. THANK YOU.